Report a Problem

Please call our office at 405-390-1121 if you should have a problem with any of the following items:

  • Water leaks, leak test

  • Manholes, storm drains, sanitary sewer drains, sewer back-ups, or dirty water

  • Water pressure tests, fire hydrant problems

  • Water and sewer line locations

  • Public street repairs, curb repairs, culvert repairs

  • Mowing maintenance of public creeks and ditches

  • Maintenance of Municipal Buildings and property

  • Park maintenance

  • Repair and maintenance of all lift stations

  • Repair and maintenance of all City-owned vehicles

  • Repair and maintenance of all City-owned mechanical equipment

  • Continual operation of wastewater plant facilities, including lab tests and required reports

  • General maintenance and repair of all City-owned buildings

  • Continual operation of 8 municipal water wells


You may also request a work order for Water, Sewer, Street, Parks, Cemetery, or other Public Works issues, or for response to other City issues. For emergency issues, please call City Hall at 405-390-8198 to report your issue.


Stuart Drake
Public Works, Director
Phone: 405-390-1121

Email Stuart Drake

Public Works

Physical Address
2500 N Choctaw Road
Choctaw, OK 73020


Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.