Building Division Forms
PLEASE NOTE - new FEES EFFECTIVE jULY 1, 2020
Permits are issued and inspections are made to the construction, enlargement, alteration, repairs, the moving, demolition, occupancy or change of occupancy of a building, and for the installment, enlargement, alteration, repair, removal, or conversion of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems; as well as to the erection or replacement of signs, driveways, swimming pools, and retaining walls.
The Permit Process
- Permit applications may be submitted to the Permit Clerk at Choctaw City Hall.
You may physically submit, mail, or email the application and supporting documentation.
Checks should be made to out to City of Choctaw.
The physical address is:
Choctaw City Hall
2500 N Choctaw Road
Choctaw, OK 73020
The mailing address is:
Attention: Permits & Licenses
P.O. Box 567
Choctaw, OK 73020
- The staff then reviews your submittals and determines if the project is in compliance with city codes, usually within 10 business days from submittal.
- If the application and submittal documentation complies with all requirements, all appropriate fees will be applied. Upon receipt of the permit fee, a permit will be issued granting permission to legally start construction.
- On-site inspections will be performed to ensure work conforms to the permit and adopted codes. Inspection requests should be made 24 hours in advance.
- Building Permit Application - Commercial / Industrial (PDF)
- Building Permit Application - Residential - Revised Jan 2021 (PDF)
- Occupancy-Zoning Application - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Moving Permit (PDF)
- Storm Shelter Permit (PDF)
- Ground Clearing under 1 acre Permit - Jun 2021
- Land Disturbance Permit 1 acre or more - Jun 2021
Private Sanitary Sewer
- Alarm Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Beverage License Application - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Driveway Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Fence Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Fireworks License Application - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Garage Sale Permit (PDF)
- Kennel License Application (PDF)
- Mobile Home Park License and Checklist (PDF)
- Occupancy Agreement / Temp to Perm Electric Deposit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Peddler's License Application (PDF)
- Political Sign Permit (PDF)
- Pool Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Road Bore / Cut Permit - Aug 2021 (PDF)
- Sign Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Storage Bldg < 200 sq ft & Carport Permit - Jun 2020 (PDF)
- Storm Water Quality Inspection Form (PDF)
- Utility Connection Permit - May 2021 (PDF)